Cheese, Chicken, Cilantro
Fall, Spring, Summer
- 2 ladles per person Rich chicken stock (To ladle over the soup innards)
- Colombian cheese bread shaped as (Soup innards)
- 1/2 per person Ripe avocado, cut into strips (Soup innards)
- 50 g per person) Room temperature roasted chicken, shredded (Soup innards)
- 4 per person Good quality tortilla chips (Soup innards)
Coriander - cilantro -
Crumbled dried chili to taste
- Sour cream (Soup innards)
- Crumbled rather bland, white cheese - a mild feta works
- Squeeze of lime juice (to taste) (Soup innards)
||Heat the chicken stock up to REALLY HOT and heat the bowls up too.
||Put the soup innards into the bowls.
||Ladle the hot stock over the innards.
Garnish and eat! |
||Colombian cheese bread shaped as "cut side" buns
WOW! That could not be easier! |
||Eat with some Colombian Cheese Bread (recipe in All You Knead Is Bread) for maximum yumminess. |
© 2009-2013 What's the Soup, All Rights Reserved.